Impact Achievement Group offers organizations the unique opportunity to assess how well managers create an engaging work environment, effectively set expectations, hold employees accountable, and conduct effective workplace discussions. By combining the power of the Leadership Impact Survey™ and the Harrison Assessment™, we can determine the "what" and the "why" of how well performance is being managed in your organization.
Performance Diagnostics Featuring the Harrison Assessment System™
Smart employers know that too often employees are hired based on eligibility, but leave based on suitability. The relationships and interdependencies between your selection, hiring, coaching and succession planning programs are the critical factors in improving productivity, reducing attrition and succeeding with succession planning.
The Harrison Assessment System™
Utilizing our powerful diagnostic tool, the Harrison Assessment System™ and Paradox Technology,™ we reduce attrition through improved selection and hiring processes, laser-focused coaching, and prescriptive learning - right down to the individual level. Impact Achievement Group has taken diagnostics to an entire new level; incorporating individual assessment results into our workshops.
- Link to our Impact Achievement Group / Harrison Assessment Online Portal.
- Find out more about the Harrison Assessment System™
- Contact us today for further information or to receive a free demonstration
Assessing Competence. How Do You Know?
Today, the competitive advantage will go to those companies that attract good people, develop their talent, and retain their sustained high levels of performance. This cannot be accomplished without a gauge of the characteristics in the workplace that correlate with this objective. The Leadership Impact Survey™ is designed to efficiently survey two critical organizational performance areas:
- Assessment by manager’s/supervisor’s direct reports regarding how appropriately and effectively they are managed on a daily basis.
- Assessment of the current working environment of the organization from the employee’s perspective
Find out more about the Leadership Impact Survey™.
Contact us today for further information or to receive a free demonstration.
Learn how various companies in a wide variety of industries (Accounting, Airlines, Administrative, Building, Communications, Employment Agencies, Insurance, Legal, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Software, and Supply Companies) leveraged Harrison Assessments to predict success and improve employee performance.
- US Nationwide Insurance Company case study involved 67 subjects and focused on sales performance with predictive results of 82%. The agents predicted to succeed, achieved more than three times the volume of sales than the agents predicted to fail.
- Multi National case study with 94 subjects focused on Sales Managers and Salespersons in three different countries. The predictive results were 91% for the Salesperson's position and 96% for Sales Manager.
- Australia Insurance case study involved four leading insurance companies focusing on sales performance. It included 106 subjects with predictive results of 86%.
- U.S Cable Company case study focused on sales performance and included 75 subjects with predictive results of 91%.
- Software Development Giant case study focused on sales performance and included 70 subjects with predictive results of 92%.
- Leading U.S. Manufacturer case study involved a manual packing position and included 72 subjects with predictive results of 92%.
- Big Four Accounting and Management Consulting Firm case study focused on performance for Trainee Consultants and included 28 subjects and 89% accuracy.
- Administrative Performance case study focused on performance for a position in Accounts. It included 31 subjects with predictive results of 87%.
- Leading U. S. Legal Firm case study focused on performance for the position of Associate. It included 46 subjects with predictive results of 89%.
- Major Air Carrier case study focused on performance for customer service. It included 32 subjects with predictive results of 88%.